Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A bit more insight about my passion for writing!

A little more insight into my passion for writing


1.       What inspired me to write “Kiss of Thorns”?


Sometimes when we think of emotional abuse we only think of children. But what we tend to forget is that children are the adults of tomorrow. A lot of adults today have been and are still victims of emotional abuse/blackmail. Some have managed to rise above it and some seem not to have been able to rise above it due to their current circumstances. For example some may be tied to their "emotional abuser" because of financial needs, they are co-dependant financially.

The sad thing is sometimes our abusers are those we spend the most time with: family members, work
colleagues, friends or partners etc... Kiss of Thorns brings to light the silent suffering from emotionally abused children and adults."
 

2.       How did I come up with the title?

 
One tends to think that when he or she gets kissed is because he or she is loved. In Kiss of Thorns the opposite’s senses and feelings are highlighted: “Kiss” is soft and pleasant whilst “Thorn” is spiky and painful, this is because the mother’s main character, who should be a loving and caring mother reveals herself as being selfish and wicked.”
 

3.       When did I start writing?

 
“I’ve always enjoyed writing, when I was a little girl I used to keep my secret diary right under my pillow so that no one could touch it while I slept! As I grew older I kept on reading all over again all those school stories that kept me well busy!”
 

4.       Anything else I'd love to let you know?

This story sheds a light into dark places, it’s an eye opener highlighting the extent that abusive parents are ready to go. At the same time, it’s a message for hope showing that there is always a way out for those who’ve suffered from emotional blackmail and abuse” 
 Ebook ERetail LINKS:
 
Kiss of Thorns”by Lilliane Rosse available as Ebook on amazon kindle or kobo  
AMAZON.COM: http://www.amazon.com/kindle-store/dp/B00CUN9T3O
AMAZON.CO.UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle/dp/B00CUN9T3O#_
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment